Journey So Far Shining Star Global Background
A School is an institution designed for the teaching of students under the direction of teachers. Shining Star Global School is a dream project to kindle the fond memories of his late father Capt Rebat Ram, a visionary who set even sky is not the limit for his children in acquiring education. Mr.Suraj Prakash, shouldered this responsibility of providing healthy ambience and quality education, second to none at SSGS. Mr. Prakash being Alumni of Sainik School, which had equal focus on sports along with studies and also having lived abroad as CTO with telecom company, has always believed to setup school which should have equal participation from students, teachers and parents to make cohesive learning atmosphere for the young students.
Shining Star Global School follows the teaching, learning, experience and values through collaboration with Aadharshilla Senior Secondary School (CBSE) Dehan, Palampur, established in 2008, combines the pedagogical strengths of The ASSS to support and develop quality education. Running and managing firmly rooted values and principles that follows the teaching, learning, values and experience
Ms. Rekha as Head Mistress of the school shouldered the responsibility and took the challenge to join the Newly setup school premises, thou in a secure place still had many improvement areas and challenges which were handled well. With a well build infrastructure and spacious class room with greater than five hundred square feet area the Nursery class commenced.
- A School strength went up to 36 with good numbers in the Nursery class. Smart class system was setup with help of Projector and laptops.
- Learning by doing system of education was put in place for holistic education.
- New School VAN was purchased and put in service for students travel.
- New staff was inducted and staff strength moved to eight including drivers & helps.
Construction works for New floor was started.
- Sports ground was developed and Two Badminton courts were made to enhance the sense of team spirit amongst the students.
- School upgraded till class third.
- School also got recognition from State Education Department for the year 2016-2017 after evaluation of all the norms set by them.
- DEEO Mr. Deepak visited the school premises and appreciated the well kept area and neat and secure structure with all safety norms well met.
- Dr. RS Suman joins as Principal. Coming from a rich experience of having been Regional Director with DAV schools.
- Lt. Cdr. Sachin Verma (PVSM, NM) Administrative Officer Sainik School Sujanpur Tira presided over as Chief Guest. He shared his valuable views with the students and motivated and aspired them to join Defence services as this give immense pride to serve the Nation and get complete job satisfaction as well
- New Floor construction works were carried out to add additional three rooms to the existing infrastructure.
- New Traveler Vehicle was added in school Transportation.
- Additional and separate wash room for Boys and Girls were constructed.
- Separate wash room for Staff was built.
- Gp. Capt AK Paul Principal Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, presided over as Chief guest during the Annual function held in November month of the session.
- To address to the present days educational needs, independent Computer Lab was setup to help students get hands on experience of working on Computers. Library was setup to enable students to enrich their knowledge outside the text books as well.
- Emphasis were laid on Spoken English inside the premises to help children get conversant with additional Language and remove the fear.
- Spdt. of Police Dr. Ramesh Chhajta (IPS) presided over as the Chief Guest at the school function and shared his valuable thoughts on the education & learning enhancement amongst the students and teachers with parental support.
- Mr. Tilak Raj Sharma joins SSGS as Principal
Construction of administrative block along with well furnished reception rooms were built-up.
- To cater to needs of water Hand Pump is being installed in the school premises.
- To promote the transport facility for students New 32 seater Bus is purchased.
- Security Guard placed on the main gate in the Newly built Guard Room.
- Well Equipped composite Lab for Maths and Science.
- Thru Interview as per schedule New Teachers are appointed and others are in panel to be onboarded as and when school opens to enhance the academic as well as curricular activities.
- To serve the Educational need during the lock down, online classes are being conducted thru Google meet and Whats App and has been getting very good response from the students, parents and society as well.
- At SSGS, we follow CBSE based curriculum and also in an inquiry based integrated approach forms the core concept of curriculum transaction. The learning process is relevant and purposeful as the students are encouraged to explore, gather, process, refine and present information.
- The curriculum integrates content areas like Science, Social Studies, and Technology with process areas like Language, Art, Mathematics, Drama, and Music.
- Inquiry approaches allows the learners to take control of their learning. Prior knowledge is built upon to make and test predictions, to gather and organise information and to synthesise findings.
- These conditions encourage the development of abilities like exploration, reflection, risk-taking and making an informed choice. This shall build the basic character of a student for a successful tomorrow.
Our Staff Principal & Staff
PRINCIPAL TILAK RAJ SHARMA
Tilak Raj Sharma – MSc(physics) B.Ed. Served As PGT For 14 Years In Delhi, Rajasthan & HP. Has Been City Coordinator Educator At Behrol, Rajasthan. Has Great Passion And Is Subject Matter Expert In The Subject.
HEAD TEACHER MRS. PUSHAPLATA
Mrs. Pushaplata – BSc B.Ed. (TET) JBT, Her knowledge & skills provides effective contribution towards school to reach the institution at sky limits. She is good motivator, highly organised & innovative.
CHIEF COORDINATOR MR. RAJESH RANA
Mr. Rajesh Rana – BSc B.Ed (TET) Has tremendous knowledge. He has prior teaching experience and also worked in various MNCs before joining the Institution as Manager Products. His energy & knowledge brings tremendous value to SSGS and its students.